Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 2 - Branding and Building Your Blog

Hi Everyone, 
 First, I'm so sorry I'm a few days behind, I'm starting to get caught up and that is a great feeling. 

 I want to address a few questions that I've been receiving: 

 Q: Is it too late to join the training? 
 A: Nope - These videos and this training is intending for you to do, watch and follow along at your own pace. 

 Q: How long will you leave this blog up (Luv2Stamp Blog Training) 
 A: I guess forever! LOL I have no plans of removing this blog any time soon. I will leave it up, with all the information! 

Okay lets get started with week two


You can view and print the PDF form here: Branding & Building Your Blog

VIDEO 1 - Introduction for week 2:

VIDEO 2 - Branding Yourself & Your Business: 

VIDEO 3 - Building your blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment