Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week 1

Hi Everyone,
I hope that everyone is having a blessed week!
Sorry this information is out later than I meant for it to be!

Here is the PDF document that you can download: 

It is very very long. If you would like you can just follow along through the videos!
This week is by far going to be the longest week of training, this is the “Set Up” part of blogging!

I have 3 Videos for you guys this week and they are as follows: 

(None of these videos are edited, I don't have the time to sit and edit them, so please excuse the screaming kids & husband in the background !!!!! LOL)

Introduction Video: 



Setting up a new blog:


Customization:

PLEASE NOTE: Leelou blog designs is NO LONGER FREE. 
When I first put this training together, LeeLou blog Design was a FREE service and the very best I could find. 
The fee is not that expensive, however if you would still like to use something that is free you can use 
http://www.cutestlittlblogontheblog.com 

I want to start this training process with 2 thoughts:
  • First – Everything that I go over and show you how to do, everything that I say in regards to blogging is just my personal opinion. My hearts desire to help you, as a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator grow your business, I’m a passionate about blogging because it is my ONLY source of business at this time. It is my desire to help you, if you currently have a system that is working for you please keep doing it!!!!
  • Second – Ronda Wade said something so fitting in her weekly newsletter this past Monday – Please read this and take it to heart:
“You are gifted, talented, and you just need to GET out and share that with others!! Have confidence in who you are and what you have to offer!! You have an amazing product, an amazing way of life, and you are doing them a favor by sharing it with them!
Use the internet to inspire you...not to beat yourself up!!”
~Ronda Wade

Your Homework this week:

  • Set up your blog – (if you currently do not have one and even if you do already have one and you will be following along with us, please share the link with me by emailing me: katinamartinez@live.com)

If you have any question please email me!
Have a blessed day - Katina Martinez


Visit Me At: Loving Life's Little Blessings - Over 300 Free Video Tutorials
http://www.twochicsandacricut.blogspot.com
Email Me: katinamartinez@live.com - Call or Text: 707-972-6641
Shop Online 24/7 - www.katinamartinez.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Great videos Tina. I am a WordPress guy though, but everything you have provided is great.

    Having a web and graphic design background, if yourself or any other members of our team have questions, please feel free to contact me and I will more than welcome to help if I can. I have never used Blogger so I can't help there though. I was taught on WordPress.

    I am so happy when you said find your style. I couldn't agree more. What one person does shouldn't reflect what you do for your blog. It's your digital "home" make it your place, it's what you do in real life.

    ReplyDelete