Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blog Training - Week 3

Hi Everyone, 
 This week is all about jumping in and writing those blog posts. 
 There is NO PDF to follow along this week because I'm sharing with you MY process! 

 You will find your own process and what works for you. 

 I also took some time to listen to the blog training Webinar on the Stampin' Up website this week and its amazing - You can find that here: Home > Training > Webinars > Blogging 101

 There was alot of information on things that I've already talked about, however it was nice to hear from someone else as well. 

 Also some items that I had thought about! 
 If you are wanting to get into blogging its just another way to find out great information to help you out on this journey. 

 If you are on the fence about if you should or shouldn't start a blog and what I've been together isn't really making you feel like you should listen to the webinar and I'm sure you will jump on the blogging band wagon! 

 Lets get started: 

 Week #3 - Video 1 - Intro 


 Video #2 - My Process/Staying Organized and Planning



Video #3 - A Heart Of A Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment