Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Blog Training week 5 - Building a post from start to finishew

Hi Everyone, 
 I'm sorry I've ran late this week! 
 This is going to be my last week of blog training for you guys, it has been awesome getting to know some of you more and helping you out with your blogs! 
 If you have other questions please feel free to ask! 

 Our week 6 of blog training was going to be all about Youtube, however Stampin' Up is doing a webinar called "Attracting new customers through youtube with Connie Stewart" 
 I'm sure Connie Stewart can give you alot more helpful advice in this area than I can! 

 So here is the information - please either sign up to listen to it live, I will be tuning it for it or listen to after its recorded and up on the website! 

 Now lets move on to this weeks training: 
 You can view the blog post I use in this training here: Easter, Really, Already? 

Video #1 - Creating A Blog Post, Shooting A Video Taking Photos & Editing Photos: 

Video #2 - Editing A Video: 

Video #3 - Writing A Blog Post: 

The Supply list link I talk about is: Inlinkz.com 
And here is the information for the Stampin' Up Webinar: 

Home > My Business > Current Updates > 2013 Current Updates > Boost Your Business with Free Training!
 Thursday, March 21 at 11:00 AM (MT):                                                                                                                  
Attracting Customers through YouTube with Connie Stewart: Making videos and posting them online is easier than you might think! Many demonstrators, including Connie, have found a fun and successful way to promote their businesses with YouTube videos. Register now!
 And of course if you have any other questions, please feel free to email and I'm always happy to answer! 

2 comments:

  1. Do you have the PDF for I can run a copy? I also couldn't find one for week 4 I think. By the time I finish watching it all, I have forgot what your suppose to do. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the ultimate self-esteem corrector. Thank you for your post; it is a very important distinction 
    http://www.digiquestacademy.com/

    ReplyDelete